Friday 19 September 2008

getting more motivated

Well today is a really humbling day. I have met some really inspirational people today who just reminded me that life can be a bit harsh but the human spirit is strong. After this I decided to get myself motivated and I have sorted out some of those jobs I have managed to put off for what ever reasons. Wow does that feel good. I have now got a local outlet for some of my knitted goods. I am so impressed I just went in and actually got it sorted. The owner had asked to see some of them but I didn't really think she would want them...

So I know have a lovely gallery who is displaying some of my knitting along with that of my best friends too. So we are all feeling so clever....

I was walking my lovely Red today and saw a really beautiful pebble in the loch side. When I went down to the waters edge to pick it up. I stopped just to look and in the end decided it was better left there. Out of the water the colour would be different and who knows what may need it to hide them another time.


Gosh having read thro this I have realised what a perfect day it has been and I hope if anyone reading this has had a rotten day it will help them to remember nothing stays the same. The bad times change and so do the good times but if you remember nothing stays the same it really can be liberating.

Now on a lighter more flip note. Does anyone know where I put my favourite sloopy jumper? Yep I have tidied up and don't know where anything is any more.....doh...

No comments: