Well I am now on day two of a new medication which is to help me with my weight hmmm feel a bit sickly to be honest. So to make myself feel better have spent all afternoon moving two shelves of books into a cupboard and placing all my favourites from my stash on to the shelves....
Yes they are in the lounge and no I am not mad....
I just love it when you go into LYS and all those lovely colours and textures are there to see and touch and thought why spend on a yarn because it was a lovely colour or texture and then put it away out of sight....
When the other half gets in I will try to get a photo to post and show...
It is such a shame that there is still at least two ottermans still full to the brim with yarns.
While sorting found various started projects eeeeekkkk!
1. Face cloth in cotton (Centre to do)
2. Cable cuffed cardi/jacket for me in a lovely stylecraft blue fleck...( only just started)
3. Cardi for me in a lovely Jaeger sienna 4ply (only just started)
4. Socks in Regia bamboo (ist pair ever and one finished)
5. Cardi for Isobella (needs to be done by Sept for wedding) On the sleeves then a border to do on circulars
6. Cardi/jacket thingy for me again in Louisa Harding flotsam (only very small bit to do)
7. One fingerless glove to do to finish a set for stall at christmas.
8. Clanger ( knitting done just sewing up to do)
Now can you see how things go with me. I buy a yarn and just have to start it straight away and don't finish the previous project then oh no I dread picking it up again and finding I have lost where I am..... I know just look and count and all will be obvious...
So I am promising here not to start anything else till I finish Isobella's cardi and My jackety thing in LH flotsom
..............Oh look the postie delivered some new yarn this morning a lovely pink/purple lang multicolour yummy can't wait to start it....lol